Philip James Estates Philip James Estates
LettingsMortgagesValuationNew Mobile WebFollow Us On Twitter
Powered by Acquaint CRM

Property For Sale in Feering

Your search returned 1 match :  

3 Bedroom Semi-Detached, Wills Green, Feering Price £209,450
Sold STC
Philip James Estates are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom semi detached house on a Shared Ownership basis with a 71% share. The remaining 29% is retained by the Housing Association. The price shown is the 71% of the market value of £295,000. ** see below for criteria
Click for Details or Contact us quoting Ref.1400
Philip James Estates

Legal & Privacy | Sitemap | Links | Web Design and Software by Acquaint CRM
© 2018 Philip James Estates - Estate Agents in Colchester, Essex