Price £167,500 - Sold STC

  • Two bedrooms
  • Large garage/ workshop
  • viewing advised
  • Call office for criteria - Parish applicants
  • Fitted kitchen
  • Summer house
  • Part ownership

Philip James Estates are pleased to offer for sale this two bedroom semi detached house on a Shared Ownership basis with a 67% share. The remaining 33% is retained by the Housing Association. The price shown is the 67% of the market value of £250000 ** Please call office for criteria

Entrance Hall
Composite front door to hallway, opening to :-

Kitchen - 14'4" (4.37m) x 5'7" (1.7m)
Double glazed window to front aspect, range of base and eye level units, plumbing for washing machine and spaces for tumble dryer and large fridge freezer. Integral dishwasher, electric hob, extractor, oven and built in microwave.

Dining Room - 12'1" (3.68m) x 8'8" (2.64m)
Double glazed window to front aspect, wood laminate flooring, electric wall heater, log burner and under stairs cupboard, stairs to first floor. Opening to :-

Conservatory/Lounge - 17'4" (5.28m) x 9'9" (2.97m)
Brick and double glazed construction with French doors to the rear garden, under floor heating

Stairs and Landing
Double glazed window to front aspect, doors to :-

Bedroom One - 11'11" (3.63m) x 8'10" (2.69m)
Double glazed windows to front and rear aspects, electric wall heater, built in cupboard

Bedroom Two - 7'6" (2.29m) x 6'6" (1.98m)
Double glazed window to rear aspect.

Double glazed window to front aspect, low level WC, wash hand basin inset to base unit, L shaped bath with shower screen and shower over. Heated towel rail, fitted mirror, under floor heating.

Rear Garden and Driveway
Enclosed rear garden, comprising of patio and lawned areas. Summer house to remain, large garage and workshop/office. Driveway providing off road parking for approx 4 cars.

Front Garden
Laid mainly to lawn, driveway leading to rear garden with double wooden gates.

Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.

EER Chart

The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.

EIR Chart

The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.

marker icon